《老友记》中超中英文对照经典台词
学习网《老友记》中超实用的中英文对照经典台词
《老友记》可以说是最风靡中国的`一部学习美语的剧集了。这几个小人物的生活,不仅带给我们欢笑,也在学英语上帮了我们大忙。下面这些句子是为你精选出来的口语精华吧!记得要多多使用哦。
Give me a for instance. 比如说?/ 举个例子。
I got a job. 我找了份工作。
Why are you so tanned? 你怎么晒得那么黑?
I really wanted to thank you. 我真的得感谢你。
I thought we were happy. 我以为我们很快乐。
Spit! 吐出来。
Thank you for giving it to me. 谢谢你把它送给我。
Thank you for giving it back. 谢谢你把它还给我。
Why is she in the title? 为什么她会有份?
She gets a credit. 她把功劳都抢走了。
Any nausea? 想呕吐吗?
I dont want to be involved in this thing. 我不想卷进这件事。
Isnt that amazing? 很神奇吧?
What are we supposed to be seeing here? 我们要看什么?
Tilt your head to the left. 头向左边移。
Youre gonna be an aunt. 你要当姑姑了。
It was a cheap shot. 阴招。/ 贱招。
We should do it again. 我们得再做一次。